A Sonic Christmas Carol A Sonic Christmas Carol

When I think Christmas I think about a blue hedgehog and a fatman duking it out to the death in a fight to determine the fate of the planet.

Oops I'm off my meds again!!!!!!!

As always a good flash piece. loved it

Exorz responds:

Dawww, that was friggin awesome bro! Thanks for taking your time to review this little carol!

Sonic: PHX Episode 7 Sonic: PHX Episode 7

JUNSUI THE REMNANT

Okay two reviews one the story seemed a bit confusing. the central character was more Xeno than Sonic. The fights were decent and too be honest pretty entertaining. I LIKED THIS.

REVIEW AS MILANOUS

Xeno is JUNSUI. MY SPRITE SHEET, you can find him ready at my deviantart webpage.

http://milanous.deviantart.com/galler y/#/d2twwr0

YOU DIDN'T ASK TO USE IT oh and even worse YOU CLAIMED IT AS YOUR OWN. you gave no credit to me in the ending credits.

He was meant to be saved for my story later on and I specifically SAID NO ONE CAN USE HIM WITHOUT MY EXPRESS PERMISSION. I specified it and I guess I won't be posting anymore of his sprites on the internet or anyones for that matter.

Exorz responds:

Dude thanks for reviewing. Its an honour to have the GREAT MILANOUS to review my work. As for Xeno... I think we solved that problem via PM-ing.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Well Someone Nailed this movie

Pretty much all the problems i had with this film were covered in one easy swallowable Parody.
I'd recognise the voice of Optimus anywhere Which is always gd!
I liked this well done. The animation was a bit dodgy on the Transformers, Devestator not withstanding, but who cares it's a parody.

Christmas Clause Christmas Clause

it's ok

Problem being it doesn't get much faster or harder i find. Definatly a game for the young-uns

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

awesome

I know this is going to make me sound like a sick fuck only one thing i think could improve it, add some realistic screams and facial expressions

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

OMFG is right!

This is one of the best tutorials i have ever seen, it has everything i have ever wanted to learn about! This gets a 10 only because i can't go higher!!!

Slow Death (Dragonian Theme) Slow Death (Dragonian Theme)

My theme Song

I ama little biased and no i can't be WWE or TNA because they have there own composer for that stuff. I am indeed very greatful for this. I will be using it on the PTW Summer Tour in Kent England.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

No problem dude, you kinda gave me the kick in the ass I needed to start writing new shit....but now I'm gonna need another one tho haha, glad you dig the tune man..now go out and kick some ass and if anyone asks where you got the kickass music..you know what to tell em hahaha! Thanks dude

Time To Die! Time To Die!

totally fucking sweet