A Sonic Christmas Carol A Sonic Christmas Carol

When I think Christmas I think about a blue hedgehog and a fatman duking it out to the death in a fight to determine the fate of the planet.

Oops I'm off my meds again!!!!!!!

As always a good flash piece. loved it

Exorz responds:

Dawww, that was friggin awesome bro! Thanks for taking your time to review this little carol!

Sonic: PHX Episode 7 Sonic: PHX Episode 7

JUNSUI THE REMNANT

Okay two reviews one the story seemed a bit confusing. the central character was more Xeno than Sonic. The fights were decent and too be honest pretty entertaining. I LIKED THIS.

REVIEW AS MILANOUS

Xeno is JUNSUI. MY SPRITE SHEET, you can find him ready at my deviantart webpage.

http://milanous.deviantart.com/galler y/#/d2twwr0

YOU DIDN'T ASK TO USE IT oh and even worse YOU CLAIMED IT AS YOUR OWN. you gave no credit to me in the ending credits.

He was meant to be saved for my story later on and I specifically SAID NO ONE CAN USE HIM WITHOUT MY EXPRESS PERMISSION. I specified it and I guess I won't be posting anymore of his sprites on the internet or anyones for that matter.

Exorz responds:

Dude thanks for reviewing. Its an honour to have the GREAT MILANOUS to review my work. As for Xeno... I think we solved that problem via PM-ing.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Well Someone Nailed this movie

Pretty much all the problems i had with this film were covered in one easy swallowable Parody.
I'd recognise the voice of Optimus anywhere Which is always gd!
I liked this well done. The animation was a bit dodgy on the Transformers, Devestator not withstanding, but who cares it's a parody.

ObliviaFantasyEP1 ObliviaFantasyEP1

So far so good...

Keep it up man improve your skills Voice actors are awesome

BlazingGamer responds:

Will do and thanks!

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Loved the opening

I must say I really enjoyed Kirbs Torment, Then Again I'm English I enjoy everyones Torment.

Sick little monkey Nick Sick little monkey Nick

as far as "Th first" animation goes

... this is pretty good at least you put some effort into it unlike some who just don't bother. Keep up the good work

Banishment Part 2 (beta) Banishment Part 2 (beta)

A true Story

I wish i could capture such Emotions in my story maybe then Rise part 3 wouldn't have fallen on it's face.
I loved being able to contribute to this project it truly is one of your best.
It has a charm about it that mine lacks and draws people in.
all in al keep bringing those flashes as long as you do i shall.

China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

No offense Tom

But this is going beyond an April Fools joke!
I can't even access the fun games and flash animations It's too much!!!!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Well structured and funny

Ok let's see if i can actually make this review count instead of the usual "Awesome man! well funny!" I really like this one the most it has a certain charm that has built itself up but this really has a step beyond the others not because it's the funniest, I think there were quite a few that only made me chuckle at best but because it was solid and it made tribute to itself in a way such as Cameos of Marine holding the Tails Doll in the picture an obvious reference to 3 or when Sonic runs past Silver STILL trying to get through the loop or when Insectors froggy burst the air belt in a reference to that classic Froggy and Big sketch. It brings back a nostalgic charm that i commonly get every time i play a classic Sonic game.
It is hard to argue that the joke are drawn down by the fact that Sonic shorts focuses on Jokes only major Sonic fans probably like Sonic shorts, I am a fan i got most of the jokes but my brother isn't but he knows enough to laugh his way through it. My arguement is that you don't need to know alot about Sonic you just need to know enough.
Any rib at how badly 4 kids fucked Sonic x up gets one of my thumbs directly up, The others almost there, It deserves a ten for efffort no doubt and it's brilliant animation style and "Quality control" this is one of the best I just didn't laugh as much as i did at the other ones.
But hey Six is on the way maybe that one will make me clench my gut in hysterics.

~Milanous

Frost'D Frost'D

Holy shit!!!!

the ending man that was scary it reminded me of that scene in robocop with the toxic waste. That was awesome! very funny